Salesforce Developer - Montreal, QC
We have partnered with an established insurance company with a start-up culture. They are seeking Sr/Mid Salesforce Developer for an on-site position in Montreal. If you enjoy big projects, challenges, and love being a part of a fast-paced, friendly, collaborative environment with great benefits, see the description below for more information. Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the Salesforce system architecture that will support the platform for the integration with different systems.
- Collaborate with different technical teams to develop solutions while taking into account the constraints of the system and environments.
- Develop a scalable and robust architecture that will support multiple deployment phases in several business units.
- Contribute to the development of architectural practices and stay in tune with new developments.
- Ensure the architecture lines up with corporate vision and objectives, as well as meeting security standards
To be considered for the position or to learn more, send your resume to me, Paula at:email@example.com, or call me on 212 594 1495 (ext 3469).
- Passion for programming, software creation and new technologies.
- 5 proven years of experience as a Salesforce Architect.
- 10 proven years of programming.
- Knowledge of SOA, SOAP/REST, Java, Lightning, Openshift/Kubernetes Infrastructure and OWASP standards.
- Team player who think critically, problem solve, and find technological solutions to business problems.
- Comfortable in a complex and ever-changing environment.
- Organization skills and managing priorities.
- Great communication is a necessity, and Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset.
- Excellent at making complex information accessible to stakeholders.
- A degree in IT/Software Engineering and certifications are major assets.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Ontario / GTA / Toronto /Salesforce.com / Technical / junior developer/ CRM / IT / Full time / Service Cloud / Canada / Sales cloud / Marketing cloud / health cloud