Salesforce Developer - Houston, Texas
The Salesforce Developer has an extensive background in Salesforce configuration, development, and integration. They will be the sole person responsible for the organization's overall development lifecycle. They'll be working alongside teams and departments within the organization to ensure effiencey through out the company.Role & Responsibilities:
- Hands on developmental role that requires designing, coding, developing, integration and the implementation of Salesforce
- Apex and Visualforce experience
- Certifications preferred
- Help maximize operational systems performance and data integrity by overseeing performance, troubleshooting issues and monitoring user behaviors.
- Provide delivery time estimates, as well as development
- Work with business units to gather requirements and document them
- Create and implement solutions on the Salesforce platform
Apply for this Job:
- Minimum of 2 year experience with Salesforce system preferred OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce
- Salesforce Certification preferred
- US work authorization
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at email@example.com or give me a call at (267)-233-6490 if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.