An enterprise level organisation is in the process of implementing Field Service Lightning, Community Portal and is migrating their existing orgs from Classic to Lightning. They are in need of a developer that can come in and help with custom Lightning Code. You will be working in a small team in order to implement the SFDC platform. There is a strong chance of an extension for this project.Role & Responsibility:
- Help write custom code using Lightning which that caters to the company's vision
- Communicate with stakeholders & other developers in order to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Communicate with executives to determine functionality needs of the CRM platform.
- Help plan a data migration from Classic to Lightning Requirements:
- Local to the Kansas City area or willing to relocate
- Has experience in sr developer positions
- Has experience writing custom classic and Lightning code for a fresh Salesforce implementation
- Has strong communication skills
- Field Service Lightning & Community Portal experience preferred
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Hunter Sharf at 646-415-8776, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).