- Salary : £35,000 - 40,000
My client within the financial services industry are looking for a junior salesforce developer. This role would involve working on a new project and you would receive excellent training in London.Main responsibilities
Required to have:Salesforce Certified Platform Developer credential essentialStrong skills in Java programming languageTo have experience with Apex TechnicalTo be skillful in HTML and CSS
- To code using Apex and Visual Force
- To build lighting components
- Apply customisation for use of the new in house platform relating to the requirements of the system
- Be up-to-date with the latest Salesforce releases and technology
- Building a bespoke visual user friendly platform
- Work well as a team to implement a sustainable system
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities
This job is based in central London. If this role intrigues you please contact me on 0203826670 or email me on 'email@example.com'