My client, an international company, is looking for an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst (m / f) in FFM.
Your profile / tasks:
Strong exposure to agile methodologies. (Certified Scrum master will be an added bonus)
- Experience in project execution tools like JIRA, ALM.
- Experience in producing artefacts using Microsoft Visio/Lucid Chart, etc.
- Exposure to Financial Services Cloud and the Salesforce Lightning platform.
- The BA/Functional analyst will the primary point of contact around all requirements and functional solutions across multiple Salesforce implementations.
- Shall run daily stand up calls and ensure the product backlog, sprint plans are all up to date
- Shall elicit Salesforce specific requirements from the business, translate them into user stories for the tech team and recommend solutions for the same.
- Shall participate and conduct relevant agile ceremonies that form part of the end to end execution of the project.
- Shall prepare all functional artefacts including stakeholder maps,
- Shall handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, defining sandbox architecture and managing sandboxes, reports and dashboards, workflows, etc
- Shall conduct product briefings and application demos.
- Shall assist with User acceptance testing
Take the chance to become part of this innovative company. In versatile projects, surrounded by an international working environment, you have the chance to fully exploit your potential.
Sent me your current CV if you are interested in this position.
+49 (0)30 3080 8868