Lead Salesforce Developer
This client are looking for a Salesforce developer. This exciting opportunity would mean the candidate would work on a new implementation of Salesforce.Main daily tasks
- To have hands on experience with Apex and Visual Force.
- To Apply customisation for use of the new in house platform relating to the requirements of the system
- Be up to date with the latest Salesforce releases and technology
- Create a bespoke visual user friendly platform
- Work in a team to implement a sustainable system
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer credential essential
- Strong skills in Java programming language
- Apex Technical experience
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
Located in central London with fantastic views, if this job is of an interest to you please contact me on 0203826670 or email me on 'firstname.lastname@example.org' as soon as possible.
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities