Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant, United Kingdom, Permanent, Competitive Salary + BenefitsSalesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant, United Kingdom, Permanent, Competitive Salary + Benefits
I am currently working with a highly regarded Salesforce Global Strategic Partner based in the United Kingdom who are looking to recruit a Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant to help support the delivery of Salesforce implementations and integration's, they are able to offer a competitive salary + benefits (Based off experience). The firm is known for their work with a wide range of enterprise level clients on Salesforce rollouts and global transformations. With a number of exciting new projects lined up, this is a great time to join!
Salesforce Technical Consultant required skills;
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders and gather requirements to understand how their platform can support their business
- End to end implementation experience
- Previous experience creating road map strategies for Field Service Lightning projects
- Ability to work within teams in an agile environment
- Salesforce Certification is highly advantageous
- Confident acting as a lead Field Service Lightning adviser
- Strong configuration skills
Unfortunately, our client are unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Availability to travel is required
. If you would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Ashwin Thakur at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact me at 02038266698.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.