Salesforce Developer / London / 6 month / £600+ p/day (Expenses paid)
New opportunity for a Salesforce developer to join an industry leading manufacturing company. They are based in Switzerland and the project is due to commence on the 20th May.
This is set up to be the biggest ever Salesforce project in Switzerland !The successful Salesforce Developer will have:
- Proven previous experience with Salesforce development
- Experience with both Salesforce Classic / Lightning
- Expert batch coding ability; APEX, VisualForce etc
- Custom web-services for integration with SAP, triggers
- Strong experience liaising with key stakeholders in the business
- Very client facing with good communication skills
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
Interviews will be taking place late next week so apply now to reduce the chances of missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading Salesforce recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Solomon Kuti on +44 (0)20 3319 9592 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy