JAVA DEVELOPER £50,000-£70,000
I am working in partnership with a Global Digital Consultancy and one of my longest-tenured clients. To put it simply, they are an award-winning organisation, market leaders in their field with an excellent reputation for providing high-quality and scalable solutions for their customers.
They are well known in numerous technology channels (e.g. Microsoft, Salesforce, Big Data, Cloud, Java) and their goal is to provide a consistently high level of service to a diverse set of customers, working collaboratively at all times to ensure smooth and pain-free transformations. They have offices all over the UK and offer an excellent benefits package, alongside the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects in both the public and private sectors.
My client is looking for Java Developers who will work as part of an agile team to help clients build and continuously improve digital services using the best of open source software in and around London, Oxford and Brighton areas.
You will get to work with a set of technologies and ways of working that are starting to define the industry as well as work with other top engineers, who are at the forefront of technology.
- A strong software engineering background in Java.
- Working in client facing roles in an agile environment.
- Hands-on experience of modern software architectures such as
- Development frameworks such as Spring, Play!, Dropwizard, Camel,
AngularJS and React.
- Working with modern test tools and frameworks such as REST Assured,
Cucumber, Mockito, WireMock and SonarQube.
- Core XP practices such as TDD, CI/CD and pair programming.
- Continuous delivery in a cloud-based environment.
- Working in a DevOps environment using tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Docker,
All potential candidates must be eligible for security clearance (i.e. they can't have been based outside of the UK for longer than 28 days (at one time) during the last 5 years).
If you decide you want to proceed to a chat, then give me a shout. You can call me on either 0191 814 7453
Alternatively, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or drop me a LinkedIn message by searching for 'Noel Reilly'.
However, if you feel this role isn't right for you then I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your job search!Anything discussed in relation to this advert will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.