The Salesforce Administrator
will work as part of a dedicated team to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the Salesforce.com platform. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can liaise with functional analysts and business stakeholders to understand the needs and administer changes or enhance the platform.
Our Administrator will be to deliver creative solutions to address our stakeholders' needs within the platform utilizing Salesforce.com capabilities and App Exchange integrations where needed. The administrator collaborates with process leads and stakeholders to assess, design, and implement business requirements to deliver a superior sales experience. In addition, our administrator is responsible for managing and resolving escalated cases as well as managing multivendor development/deployments. Roles and Responsibilities
- Proactively seek out and identify requirements needed for system enhancements.
- Implement system changes without interruption to the user base.
- Oversee new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features where appropriate.
- Manage processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com.
- Handle on‐going customization/alteration of Salesforce.com.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Implement custom objects when necessary.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Design, create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Develop complex, macro driven reports to summarize system information for Senior Management.
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups.
- Continually seek ways to further enhance the end‐user experience.
- Expand the use of Salesforce.com by attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Make recommendations to management regarding implementations as appropriate.
- Be the company subject matter expert on Salesforce.com.
- Development of support and maintenance readiness documentation.
- May perform data updates and clean up.
- Review and communicate new administration processes to the business and IT communities.
- Identify areas of de-coding and propose standard, scalable SFDC Solutions.
- May perform system audit and compliance checks related to user access or system data.
- 5+ years experience in the IT Industry
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce - Sales Cloud and Service Cloud configuration and lightning experience
- Salesforce Certified - Admin Essentials - minimum
- Salesforce Certified - Advanced Admin - preferred
- Experience on Marketing Cloud is an asset
- Experience with preparation and execution of deployments between different instances
- Certified Developer and App Builder Certifications would be an asset
- Experience with Salesforce development and coding will be an advantage
- You are able to work autonomously, but also operates easily within a team.
- You are structured, organized, pro-active and accurate.
- Your strong skills in planning and organizing enable you to manage multiple tasks across multiple projects.
- You are strong in problem analysis and creative in finding client-oriented solutions.
- Experience in stakeholder communication and management.