My client in the IT industry is seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to help build out their in-house Salesforce team. They are working with the newest technologies on the Lightning platform and you will be responsible for overseeing day-day Salesforce operations, development, and being a key contributor to the Salesforce team.Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 2-4 years of hands-on development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Ability to write custom code within the Salesforce platform
- Strong background wrting Apex batches, classes, triggers
- Apex, Visualforce, workflows, custom triggers and components
- Lightning interfaces and components
- Working closely with business leaders, IT stakeholders, and management teams to gather requirements
- Leadership, problem solving, and management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Writing custom codes, integration and implementations experience
- Salesforce Certifications (Preferred)
They are interviewing this week! If you have hands on Salesforce Development experience please you're your resumes to Olivia at email@example.com to secure an interview.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.