Salesforce Technical Architect - REMOTE - 6 months
I am currently working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join as soon as possible.
This is a client based in Pittsburgh, providing an opportunity to join a fast paced environment, with a large specialist team.Salesforce Technical Architect - REMOTE - 6 monthsWhat You'll Do:
What You'll Need:
- Ability to design and development software components
- In depth understanding of technical development and the ability to scope requirements
- Experience with Integration tools and Integration experience using both SOAP and REST
- 6+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- 2+ years' experience in Architecture role
- Strong experience with Backbone.js and Handlebars.js
- Comes from a strong web programming background (Java / .NET)
- Ability to build Apex code in any way that it's presented
My client will be conducting interviews ASAP! To learn more about this opportunity please email Megan at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America, while having an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.