Salesforce Developer / Immediate Position / 6-12 month Contract / £350 - £550 per day
Located in the centre of London, this business requires a salesforce Developer with an immediate start.
The successful candidate will be tasked with looking after the CRM on a day to day basis.
Reporting to the Development Team Leader, the Salesforce Developer is responsible for building and delivering, high quality products and/or systems and services to the identified architecture that exceed customer or business stakeholder expectations.
The Salesforce Developer will be a subject matter expert for technical solutions and business processes in their area of responsibility. Key Responsibilities;
- Develop, deliver, maintain and implement high quality technical solutions on Sage Salesforce platform
- Possess and apply a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of
software development to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Participate fully in all phases of the project lifecycle including technical analysis, detailed design, coding/configuration and delivery, as relevant including in Salesforce environment/platform management and release management documentation and practices
- Analyse, define, document and/or review technical requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems and/or services, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Ability to interpret user requirements and translate these into technical specifications and/or code
- Experience delivering revenue-generating or Sales/customer management solutions in Apex and Visualforce on thecom platform
- Experience within APEX, SOQL, SQL
- Experience working with Salesforce REST API services
- Experience in working with GIT,JIRA, Intelliji, leveraging continuous integration practices for change Management and version control
- Good working knowledge of software development lifecycles and development methodologies, e.g. Scrum, Waterfall.
My client is based in the heart of London, and is looking for an immediate start, the perfect candidate will come in and hit the ground running, sharing knowledge & best practice with his team. This is an exciting opportunity for any Salesforce developer in the ecosystem, you will be working for an industry leading company this will be a fast paced role in their brand new office!
With interviews taking place this week, if interested apply now, or risk missing out on the opportunity.
have the experience and knowledge to become a part of the team? If you feel like this could be the next opportunity for you please call me on - 0203 879 8364
or apply directly here. T.firstname.lastname@example.org