Salesforce Administrator - Pittsburgh, PA - 16 month contract
A local company centered around Pittsburgh's public services and business development is in need of an administrator for their Salesforce CRM platform currently servicing around 300 users.
This role is responsible for training users on the proper ways to use their CRM and addressing any technical problems users might encounter.
The administrator will be responsible for maintaining their system's continued security and functionality while customizing the instance to meet changing business needs.
This position has the potential to move continuously into more of a leadership role, where one would be advising business leaders on how best to utilize their Salesforce CRM.Salesforce Administrator - Pittsburgh, PA - 16 month contract
An applicant must have:
- At least 2 year of Salesforce Administration experience
- Experience with Lightning
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM201) preferred
- Experience with Apex, VisualForce, & Java is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with AppExchange
If this sounds like the role for you please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
to be considered for the opportunity.