The Eloqua Consultant will set-up, execute, monitor and optimise the client's Marketing Automation programs and campaigns in order to ensure a flawless execution and build a strong digital presence across all channels. Manage and maintain a sophisticated database segmentation for highly targeted and personalised marketing programs by product, language, region, industry, etc. Tasks and responsibilities
- Set-up, execute and manage state of the art infrastructure systems for high available applications
- Independently research, analyse and debug technical issues in the Eloqua platform
- Responsible for the technical implementation of the Marketing Automation strategy, according to customer insights (from different data sources) together with the Business Intelligence and IT teams.
- Work together with the IT team and the digital team (in-house and external) in order to build Marketing Automation programs.
- Work together with the Business Intelligence team to apply data-driven marketing.
- Manage quality insurance and control process on all campaign deliverable
What's in it for you?
- Working knowledge of Eloqua
- Experience with functional specification, technical implementation and support of the Marketing Automation platform
- Team player, problem-solving experience and ability to resolve issues
- Strong organisational skills and proactive
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- High degree of accuracy; logical thinker, strategic mind-set
- Customer-centric mindset & attitude
- Become part of a fast-growing international company
- Very competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Transparent internal communication
- World-class training and amazing team building activities
- Welcoming and supportive team culture
- Premium fleet
If you are interested please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32-2-808-1365
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.