Senior Salesforce Developer - Atlanta, GA (Remote)
My client is a leader in the insurance industry located in Atlanta, GA. They are in need of a Salesforce developer who has a strong back ground with Apex and Visualforce coding and can lead a small team.
- 5+ Years of Salesforce Experience
- Hands on Development with Salesforce Apex and Visualforce Pages Design
- Worked on implementations with lightning components
- Several FLC implementations throughout career
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in Sales, Service Cloud and Marketing cloud
- Understanding of configuration options
- Experience in training users and leading a team
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Developer (PD1 and 2)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**Senior Salesforce Developer - Atlanta, GA (Remote)
firstname.lastname@example.orgSenior Salesforce Developer - Atlanta, GA (Remote)
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com or call Kenny Grant on 415-967-7641 in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancySenior Salesforce Developer - Atlanta, GA (Remote)