Salesforce Solutions Architect - Miami, FL area - $130k-$145k
Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where you can learn and grow? Do you live in the Miami area? Do you want to use your amazing communication skills while still using some of your technical skills as well? Then this job could be for you!
Client is a financial end user looking for an experienced Salesforce Solutions Architect to head their team of Salesforce professionals. Company is very work hard, play hard and has huge potential for growth.
- Work closely with stakeholders and administrators to translate business requirements into solutions
- Lead technical delivery of a Salesforce implementation
- Provide detailed estimates
- Design innovative Salesforce solutions including configuration of SF, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
- Develop training program and deliver training sessions to the solutions end users
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering - or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce Architect experience
- Experience with Salesforce integration and data migration
- Excellent communication skills
If you think you would be successful in this role, please reach out!
Call me at 215-987-2226 or email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com