Salesforce Solution Architect- Austin, Texas
A Salesforce partner in Austin, Texas is currently looking to fill a Solutions Architect role. As a Solutions Architect you will provide support for the entire Salesforce ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a Salesforce partner!Skills/Requirements:
- Salesforce certifications
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce BA/ Solutions Architect
- Consulting experience
- Perform implementation, configuration, and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks such as, profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, triggers approvals, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, and dashboards.
- Excellent written and communication skills
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
To learn more about this opportunity and other Salesforce roles in Texas, please contact Madison at 267-233-6490 or email your resume to Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org