Salesforce Solution Architect, Bournemouth, Permanent, £65,000 + Benefits
An exciting new opportunity has come up for a Salesforce Solution Architect to join a reputable business based in Bournemouth.
Solution Architect required skills:
- Full life cycle implementation experience
- Ability to lead development team
- Able to exhibit strong technical leadership
- Experience with Agile methodologies on large scale projects
- Salesforce certification is desirable
- Previous leadership role
- Proficient in Apex Classes and Visualforce Pages
- Previous Salesforce testing experience is a bonus
- Develop project strategies to solve complex challenges
- A confident verbal and written communication style, with strong client facing skills
Unfortunately, our client are unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom. If you would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Marie Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.