Enterprise Solution Architect - £70,000 - £110,000 (DOE) - comprehensive flexible benefits Package
Are you looking for your next challenge?
Our client is looking for passionate, professional and highly skilled team of architects and engineers who specialise in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale. Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of their minds, which is why they utilise a variety of cloud, open source and proprietary technologies to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
You will combine a deep understanding and experience of shaping integration solutions with the personal skills and credibility to lead and guide some of the best technical teams in the business to successful delivery.
You will take accountability for ensuring that the end-to-end integration solutions they create for their customers fulfil their expectations of high quality and cost-effectiveness.
In return you will be provided with professional development. Accelerated career progression and an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
This role is not 100% UK wide but you will be required to travel to Croydon, Woking & the Midlands (all travel expenses paid)
Not only is our client offering comprehensive flexible benefits package but also lifestyle policies which will allow you to balance your individual, family work-life needs.
- Excellent understanding of integration architecture and patterns.
- Knowledge and experience of multiple integration and API enablement technologies.
- Sound understanding of contemporary software engineering practice.
- A structured approach to architectural design.
- Strong understanding and opinions on how integration has evolved from an on-premise,centralised function towards being a digital, cloud and API-driven capability.
- Knowledge and experience of hybrid cloud integration approaches, API-led architectures and digital-era integration governance methodology.
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills.
If you are not experienced in all of the above we would still like to speak with you.
With this role you may be required to be flexible with periods of time away from home during the week at short notice.
(Optional, dependent on flexibility for part time working)
Our client wants to make sure that they find the right people to work in their teams, and they know that a traditional working week isn't necessarily right for everyone. So we'd love to hear from you if you feel you're a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of their team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, they'll find the right working approach for you.