Salesforce Architect | Remote + 40% Travel | $170,000+
Salesforce Technical Architect needed! This fast-growing client is looking to add a Salesforce Architect to its team of Salesforce implementation and development specialists. As a part of this team, you will be responsible for leading the projects this company takes on. This flexible and laid back culture is made up of highly experienced consultants and architects.
- Lead and manage a team of consultants, developers, and analysts
- Work with the team and client for technical design and architeture work
- Identify design risks and aid the development of proper approaches
- Assume the role as primary contact for all development work
- Strong experience as Salesforce Architect (4+ years preferred)
- Certified Platform Developer I (Platform Developer II preferred)
- Strong understanding and experience with coding (Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning)
U.S citizens are encouraged to apply, this client is unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
This position will not be around for long as this company plans to move very quickly and is already actively interviewing.
For more details regarding this position or to apply, contact Sydney Werner at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling (303)558-4357.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.