Salesforce Developer- Remote Flex- DENVER LOCALS ONLY, $120k
A nationwide small business loan company is searching for their next talented Salesforce Developer. Be a part of a team that makes a difference and a company that can be relied on. Through your Salesforce expertise you can help expand upon the already 70k+ jobs created by one company alone.
As the Salesforce Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain Visualforce, AppExchange Apps, Force.com pages, and develop and create custom solutions
- Identify SFDC usage problems.
- Solve business problems and create customized solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com's Web Services API.
- Actively seek out opportunities to leverage Salesforce, driving productivity gains for a rapidly scaling sales team.
- Confidently work with existing code.
- Provide best practices on integration with external systems such as loan servicing data warehouse, web applications.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- APEX, Visualforce and Salesforce.com platform
- SOQL and SQL
- WSDL and REST integration development
- SOA architectureases
- Sales and Service Cloud, Data Loader, and Custom Applications
If you'd like to work for a company that has been voted 'Best Workplace' for 6 years running apply now! Send your resume to Marlena at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marlena at 303-558-4412.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.