Salesforce Developer: Hamilton, N.J. (6 month - 1 year contract) Role:
: 6 month - 1 yearLocation:
Hamilton, N.J.Job description:
A salesforce developer is needed for a 6 month contract in Hamilton, N.J. Candidate must have excellent analytical, logical, presentation and interpersonal communication skills. will be responsible for designing and implementing complex Salesforce solutions, including functional requirements, coding, support and agile team principles and leadership.
- Building and improving Salesforce Lightning implementations and various other systems.
- Field all technical requests, assess scope and prioritize action items for Senior Management Gathering business requirements to pass onto the technical team.
- Defining documents, maintain processes and oversight procedures.
- Assist in projects by coordinating business analysis and submitting necessary documentation.
- Must have a strong understanding of Lightning Experience
- Minimum 5 year experience as a developer
If you are interested please contact me at 646-863-7448 or email me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.