Salesforce Developer - GTA Remote - CA$80000 - CA$100000
We are working on an exciting SFDC Developer position based out of London, Ontario- the client is offering the option of working mainly remote. For this role you will be supporting the business operations of marketing, sales, and support. The company uses the platform internally but also started working on new SFDC projects with their top clients. The company works in a unique/small industry, yet has large profile clients across all North America- mainly in the U.S. Besides all the exciting new projects, this company has been recognized as a top employer for the past several years. They pride having a great company culture and providing its employees a work life balance.Responsibilities:
- Provide best practices on the use of SFDC
- Gather requirements/feedback from end users, discussing with the team and provide alternative ideas.
- Analyzing functional and non-functional requirements to assist in building the best possible solution that meets company's architectural principles and design guidelines
- Estimating, planning and prioritizing activities to meet expectations and deadlines
- Developing efficient code following industry standards and best practices
- Triaging and fixing defects for all releases or day-to-day code related bugs
- Performing unit tests and QA on all projects
- Identifying opportunities and executing continuous improvements in areas including but not limited to development process, deployment practice, and code quality and unit test automation
- Contributing to data integration initiatives among Salesforce and multiple internal and external data sources using integrations tools, platforms, and APIs to extract, transform and load data as required
- Manage and Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Be proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets and communicating results
- Write clear and concise documentation.
- Strong understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Communities
- Experience using 3rd party tools (Marketo, CPQ, Jira) highly preferred
- Familiar with Apex and Visualforce
- Strong project management skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Health benefits
- Support for career growth
- Negotiable PTO
- Great compensation package with a bonus structure
Candidates are encouraged to submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 212-594-1495 for details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International SFDC / Salesforce administrator/ developer / dev / Ontario / ON / Markham / London / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT / Full time / Canada / Service Cloud / Visualforce / Apex / Technical