Salesforce Project Manager
Location: USA, Illinois, Chicago
Job Type: Contract
Salesforce Project Manager:
My client is looking for a Salesforce.com Project Manager to work part-time, 20 hours a week for 3 months. This role is 100% remote!
- Create business, customer, functional requirements and author solutions
- lead various projects for their end clients. You will be implementing and providing support of various applications built on Salesforce.
- Work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities within those work projects
- Proven experience with Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com Certified
- Enterprise Level experience
- 3 years' experience
- Strong configuration skills
- Strong analytical reasoning skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using modules
- Experience using App Ad-on.
To discuss this opportunity as well as other Salesforce.com opportunities available in more detail; please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can reach me directly at 212 594 1495 (ext 3945)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorised to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**