Salesforce Technical Architect - Nashville, TN - $175K + Bonus & Benefits
This client of mine in Nashville, TN are an industry leader in providing technology consulting services to their clients across the U.S. Using a blend of different technologies, this provides service to increase quality of customer service, client retention, and streamline business processes.
The Technical Architect (SFDC) will work collaboratively with executives and c-level members across the organization to provide technical solutions for highly complex business problems. This person will function as the subject matter expert for delivering and supporting enterprise Salesforce solutions. This individual is responsible for working with Solutions Architects and other developers in identifying, evaluating, and developing solutions that meet user requirements through Apex, Visualforce and Lightning development.Responsibilities
- Subject matter expert for development and support of provided solutions.
- Partner with Solutions Architects to provide input to technology and delivery capabilities.
- Develop solutions that complement and enhance capabilities delivered by other on-site, off-shore, and outsourced developers.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing technology solutions including interactions with other Enterprise solutions.
- Participate in all phases of solution lifecycle delivery including identifying/defining a need, designing solutions, constructing the chosen solution, validating/implementing/supporting the solution by utilization of an Agile delivery model.
- Provide daily support of solution implementations.
- Provide database development capabilities for necessary scenarios.
- Provide process improvement of the solution delivery model.
- Deliver outstanding customer service every day.
- Proactively identify potential issues and plan/implement mitigation strategies.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Should have solid understanding of core programming concepts
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies and their interaction with business processes
- Understanding of Master Data Management concepts and associated impacts to technology implementations
- 5+ years of combined experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience with database modeling, SQL development, and database administration in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- 5+ years of SalesForce.com experience and SFDC Developer certification
- Experience/knowledge with SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, etc.)
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, MuleSoft and SAP integration beneficial
- Experience working with collaborative teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-967-7641 ext. 4052, if you have any questions!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!