SALESFORCE BUSINESS ANALYST- £50,000 LONDON
This highly respected company possess a well-established Salesforce team that are in search of a keen Salesforce business analyst to assist with the ongoing major projects. Due to the nature of this company, they offer a competitive salary and exceptional benefits along with extensive career benefits.
- Collaborating with developers to verify and test that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Working with end users and clients to gather, define, and understand business requirements
- Estimating and documenting costs for projects and proposals
- Ability to produce detailed business requirements and functional specifications.
- Experience of development lifecycle including change management processes, methods, controls and standards.
- ADM 201 certified (sales Cloud certification an advantage)
- Requirements validation ensuring eventual proposed solutions meet business needs
- Liaising with stakeholders to understand and compile their relevant business requirements
- Developing and maintaining reports for business and product analytics
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Toye Adegbotolu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 868 5023
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy