Jr. Developer - Salesforce - Irvine, CA - $90k to $110k
My client is looking for a candidate with a full understanding of Salesforce development knowledge, especially coding in Apex and working with the Lightning platform. They have a lot of new projects coming up and they need someone to help trailhead the way. This individual needs to be able to meet with C-Level executives as well as Salesforce professionals to ensure Salesforce CRM success! If you are ambitious, hardworking and looking for a challenge this could be your next best opportunity!
- Bachelor degree in related field is strongly preferred
- At least 1 year of Salesforce Development experience required
- Salesforce Administrator experience is a plus
- 1+ years Lightning experience preferred
- Extensive experience with implementations and integrations
- Be able to demonstrate experience working on full life cycle projects
- Salesforce Developer Certification preferred
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Nicole at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.