Salesforce Administrator - Up to 40K
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with a global company, who are looking for Administrators to join their growing Salesforce practice. The ideal candidate would be a confident Admin to maintain and develop their existing platform.
- Support projects and implementations by gathering requirements and building declarative solutions
- Work alongside our team of admins and developers to ensure all user support cases are actioned successfully.
- Delve in to data behind user support questions and present back your findings to the head of the team. Suggesting potential future training for Users.
- Work alongside our Systems and Processes Training Manager to help prepare and deliver user training.
- Testing of new development features and Salesforce releases.
- 2+ years' experience of being a Salesforce Admin. ( Service Cloud experience highly advantageous)
- Experience of working with migrating to lightning.
- Salesforce Administrator (essential). Additional SF certifications are beneficial.
- Active engagement with Trailhead.
- Experience of gathering stakeholder requirements and supporting implementation projects
- Experience in building declarative solutions as part of a wider project or in isolation
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively.
- Knowledge around reporting and dashboards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This Client is unfortunately not offering sponsorship for International Candidates.
If you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Christopher Anglin at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 808 7276 (ext 2228).
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.