I am currently working with a market leading consultancy looking to recruit a
Salesforce Engagement Manager
to join their Salesforce practice. They are currently looking to hire a Salesforce Engagement Manager to work closely with their key client stakeholders and ensure projects are delivered within budget and on time. The firm is known for their work with a wide range of enterprise level clients on Salesforce rollouts and global transformations.
The ideal candidate will be able to provide excellent solutions for our clients and would be able to manage a team to maximise output.
Salesforce Engagement Manager required skills:
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience managing projects through the SDLC
- Ability to resource key requirements and identify potential risks
- Must be able to manage large teams and ensure delivery is as per client requirements
- Experience working within an agile environment holding scrums and running frequent sprints
- Develop project strategies to solve complex challenges
- A confident verbal and written communication style, with strong client facing skills
What are the next steps?
- Experience as a Salesforce Program Manager / Consultant / Project Manager for large scale projects
- Experience with enterprise clients and user stories
- Agile experience and certification is desirable
- Salesforce certifications are beneficial
- Fluency in German and English is essential
Did this job advertisement arouse your interest? If so, I am looking forward to receiving your complete applications documents:
In a first phone call you will learn more about the job and the company. If you have any further questions Bianca Brunner is happy answer them +44 203 826 6709.