Salesforce Solution Architect - Chicago, IL Salesforce Solution Architect - Chicago, IL - $140,000 - $160,000 annually
My client has an opening for a Salesforce Solution Architect in the greater Chicago area. This is a permanent full-time opportunity. You will be leading a Salesforce team working on several organizations who translate information into technical solutions. For example, the ideal candidate reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with vendor roadmaps and meets customers' business requirements.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Responsible for implementing customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions and initiatives
- Proficiency in managing large scale projects
- Manage the fullness of our Salesforce.com platform with focus on data management, standardization, data integration, data quality, technical issues, and database architecture
- Communicate with senior level client resources across product management, sales operations, pricing operations, legal, and order management
- Bachelor's Degree in Information systems or Computer Science (preferred)
- App exchange and system integration of third party app solutions
- A project based background is needed
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (required)
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply today!
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Carlos at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 646-863-7439 (ext.7439).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-863-7439(ext.7439). Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities! Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.