Salesforce Senior Administrator/Developer -Dallas, Texas- $120k+
I am sourcing a Salesforce.com Senior Administrator/Developer to manage a new Salesforce platform with a prosperous client of mine. As the Senior Administrator/Developer, you will play a key role in the company dynamic. The ideal candidate would have previous experience managing a company's Salesforce platform and be able to think strategically to implement changes.
- At least 5 years of strong operational experience with Salesforce.com
- At least 3 years of business analysis and/or data analysis
- At least 2 years of hands on experience with Apex and Visualforce
- Salesforce ADM 201 Certificate is crucial, with Salesforce ADM 301 being desirable
- Data migration experience using Salesforce.com Data Loader
- Designing functionalities and web integration using Apex; Designing user interfaces using Visualforce
This role will not remain on the market for much longer! My client is offering an above market compensation plan and extended PTO. You could be working for an innovative company in a high demand role. This could be your next opportunity, don't miss out!Apply now for an immediate response. firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.Salesforce Senior Administrator/Developer- Dallas, Texas- $120k+