Salesforce Technical Lead - Chicago, IL - $140K-$160K + Benefits/Bonus Salary:
$140,000 - $160,000 AnnualLocation:
Our client is hiring a Salesforce Technical Lead to grow their Salesforce practice working with clients in different geographies to sell and manage Salesforce consulting services. This is a national role allowing you to become the go-to person for Salesforce solutions and services within the company. You will be responsible for supporting business development efforts for new and existing clients, as well as managing relationships with Salesforce account executives. You will be driving the expansion and diversification of Salesforce consulting services across the Salesforce platform. This will include building sales pipeline and growing a team to create unmatched experiences for clients. Ideal candidate has previous developing experience, or development management experience.Responsibilities
- Lead the technical planning and requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and delivery.
- Provide team code review and technical oversight, manage project tasks, track schedules and timelines.
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
- Gather requirements from users, propose solutions that meet business needs, and deliver agreed upon solution
- Work with developers as needed to deliver advanced solutions
- Manage monthly feature releases via rotation with other Application Administrators
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Stay current on new releases and ensure they are rolled out smoothly to organization
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities
- Minimum 5+ years Salesforce experience - Sr. Developer, Tech Tead, TA
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as Salesforce Technical Project Manager
- Prepare documentation covering design and code
- Assist in design and development of custom Salesforce platform and custom Salesforce applications
- Minimum of 2 Full Lifecycle Implementations
- Ability to code from scratch within Apex, VF, and have Lightning exposure
- Strong experience with custom Applications
- Ability to function with new technologies
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Performance Tuning, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, and Migration Tools
- Minimum 5 years' experience with the full software development lifecycle
- An understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team oriented environment
- Salesforce Certified
Danny at phone: 212 594 1495 (ext 3382) Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.