Salesforce Developer - Salesforce.com - Springfield, MA
Seeking a senior-level Salesforce developer to fill a 9-month contract with a client in Springfield, MA. The client is a major financial services firm that has an urgent need for a senior developer to take over the lead of its development team.
- Develop Apex code and Lightning components from scratch.
- Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor, but takes initiative and shows leadership when appropriate.
- Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs. Collaborates within Agile framework, fosters a team approach to software development and delivery.
- Take direction from Technical Architect or VP, design, and architect from high-level user stories and implement a solution to completion without direct supervision.
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience.
- Experience developing Lightning apps and components required.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification. Platform Developer 2 a plus.
- Must have experience developing Lightning components!
- REST/SOAP API development experience.
- Be able to work under pressure, multi-task, manage changing priorities and workload
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!