Salesforce Technical Architect - Manhattan, New York - 12 month contract - $100-110/hr
Our client is looking for an experienced Salesforce technical architect to create and execute creative salesforce solutions. The company is looking to begin the project as soon as possible pending the hiring of the technical architect. In this capacity you will interact with c-level executives to customize the features of the Salesforce CRM and lead a group of talented developers.
- Influence others careers' by managing and mentoring other technical staff
- Provide guidance and expertise on SFDC and cloud technologies
- Architect complex technical Cloud CRM solutions
- You'll be responsible for environment management
- Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce.com/Force.com
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce.com and Force.com
- Manage technical project team members (onshore and offshore)
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or firstname.lastname@example.org