Salesforce Consultant - Midtown, Manhattan - 3 month C2H - $80-90/hr
A client of mine working in the Telecommunications industry is looking for someone to come in and act as the subject matter expert for their entire Salesforce platform. They are looking to hire as soon as possible and have already began interviewing. This is a 3 month contract to hire opportunity. This amazing opportunity in Midtown, Manhattan will not last long.
- Must be able to communicate with C-level executives and translate this into effective salesforce solutions
- Participate in requirement gathering process
- The ability to work with salesforce languages; Apex and Visualforce
- A strong background in Salesforce CRM
- Experience with sales and service cloud, experience with Sitetracker a plus
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Certifications preferred but not required
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or firstname.lastname@example.org