Job Title: Sr. Salesforce Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $120k to $140k Annual
A Salesforce.com large end user is urgently seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer who has proven ability to code Apex and Visualforce from scratch and has knowledge of lightning components. The preferred candidate will be able to work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, migration tools, SOSQL, SOAP API, REST, and Web services. The client wants a candidate that can work in an innovative team environment as well as execute challenging tasks in a timely manner.
- Hands on development of Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning
- Translate intricate business requirements into technical solutions
- Technical leadership including integration testing
- Aware of technical aspects of Salesforce including customization, development, and data integration
- Stay up to date with Salesforce releases and tools
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years of development experience with Salesforce.com
- Strong experience with Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce, Migration Tools, and SOQL
- Certified Salesforce.com Developer (DEV-401)
This end user is urgently looking to fill this role as soon as possible. This Innovative company provides various benefits that includes daily catered lunches and extensive benefit packages for full time employees (medical, dental, vision, and 401k).
Dani Pluskalowski at, Phone: (212) 594-1495 ext: (3936), email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.