Salesforce Developer - Boca Raton, FL - $110k-$140k
This company is looking for a high level candidate that has extensive Development skills. They need this individual that can meet with C-Level executives to gather requirements and create solution blue prints.
I am looking for a candidate with a full understanding of Salesforce development knowledge, especially coding in Apex and working with the Lightning platform. They have a lot of new projects coming up and they need someone to help trailhead the way. This individual needs to be able to meet with C-Level executives as well as Salesforce professionals to ensure Salesforce CRM success!
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Olivia Firth for more information at (267)-233-6490!
- Bachelor degree in related field preferred
- At least 3 year of Salesforce Development experience required
- 1+ years Lightning experience preferred
- Einstein experience is a plus
- Extensive experience with implementations and integrations
- Be able to demonstrate experience working on full life cycle projects
- Salesforce Developer Certification preferred
- Integrate Salesforce with other core systems to streamline business processes across various departments
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.