Title: Salesforce Technical Architect- Salesforce - San Francisco - $110 HR
Salesforce Technical Architect - Salesforce - San Francisco - $110 HR
Current client is looking for individuals who specializes as Salesforce Technical Architects in San Francisco. Our client is expanding their team and looking to build their Salesforce platform for the next 12 months.
- Develop customized solutions for the specific platform
- Participate in design and building process
- Collaborate with managers to assist in the estimation of work effort, determine required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development
- Establish Data Application, Integration, and Architect standards
- Multiple years of hands-on experience Salesforce.com as an admin and developer
- Knowledge of APEX, VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, data loaders, SOQL, SOSL, and web services
- Completion and examples of multiple project lifecycles
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to maintain organization
- Be able to manage a team and provide direction
- Must have Salesforce certification
- Opportunity to earn more than $110 an hour based on skill and experience
- Full insurance benefits
- Management experience
Please send resumes to 303-558-4391 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.