Salesforce Developer - Atlanta, GA
The Salesforce Developer will be a lead technical resource on the Salesforce team for this client and will be responsible for evaluating and designing key technical components on the Salesforce Platform.
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Developer including permissions, configurations, triggers, process builders, workflows, APIs, VisualForce, Apex coding, custom objects, batch processes
- Expert Apex & VisualForce development skills
- Lightning components experience
- Previous software development experience
- Agile methodology expert
- Experience working with offshore resources
- Salesforce Certified Platform Dev I (prefered)
- Prior Nonprofit Organization Work experience (highly prefered)
This is a full-time onsite position with a competetive salary & benefits package. If you are looking to further your Salesforce Development skills with a nonprofit organization, this is the perfect role for you!
This is moving very fast - expect to begin this interview process end of this week / early next.
Submit your resumé to be considered for the role!