Are you ready for your next challenge?
We are looking for passionate and energetic Software Engineers and developers that aren't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck-in. You should learn quickly and love a challenge. Join us and help grow our community of digital specialists, share ideas and innovate. You'll be surrounded by some amazing people and working in one of the best cultures that you can find.
Primarily working with Open Source software, the team are first and foremost engineers, putting Software Engineering and professionalism at the heart of delivery. You will get to work with a set of technologies and ways of working that are starting to define the industry as well as work with other top engineers, who are at the forefront of technology.
The right candidate will work as part of an agile team to help clients build and continuously improve digital services using the best of open source software in and around London, Oxford and Brighton areas.
You'll help us achieve our vision - the chance to make a real difference at the heart of the digital transformation within the UK Public Sector. You will also get to work with a set of technologies and ways of working that are starting to define the industry as well as work with other top engineers, who are at the forefront of technology.
- A strong software engineering background in Java.
- Working in client facing roles in an agile environment.
- Delivering web-based digital services, REST APIs and/or complex
- Hands-on experience of modern software architectures such as
- Development frameworks such as Spring, Play!, Dropwizard, Camel,
AngularJS and React.
- Working with modern test tools and frameworks such as REST Assured,
Cucumber, Mockito, WireMock and SonarQube.
- Relational and/or NoSQL databases.
- Core XP practices such as TDD, CI/CD and pair programming.
- Continuous delivery in a cloud-based environment.
- Working in a DevOps environment using tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Docker,
If you can demonstrate a good selection of these skills, and a passion for developing exciting new technical skills, then we'd really like to talk to you:
All potential candidates must be eligible for security clearance (i.e. they can't have been based outside of the UK for longer than 28 days (at one time) during the last 5 years).
The process for this application is moving very quickly so don't miss out on this exciting opportunity.