Technical Lead - Soho, London - £80,000
I'm working with the leading international out-of-home advertising company, who are continuously looking at ways to innovate using technologies to connect advertisers with nearly half a billion people every month in 28 countries globally.
Our client is looking for a technical lead to embrace and enhance Agile techniques, transforming their development and QA responsibilities and establishing a much stronger engagement model with their partners.
You will have the opportunity to work in state-of-art offices which are in the heart of Soho, Central London and with a satellite office in Woking, my client offers their teams an environment that fosters great collaboration and team building to drive innovation.
By striving to "being Agile" rather than "doing Agile" our client is creating a business culture of continuous delivery, learning and improvement that helps us evolve in a constantly changing digital landscape.
My client is embracing the latest technology and with their values around freedom and flexibility they are always open to fresh ideas of thinking that aligns to their objectives. Tech Stack -(Largely Java and .Net, but also 4D)Languages:
Akka, Jetty, Nginx, Spark, DataBricks, Azure HDInsight, MongoDB, MongoDB Atlas, Amazon S3, DynamoDB, DynamoDB TitanHosting/Processing:
AWS (EC2, VPC, S3, ECS, Dynamo, CloudFront, WAF, ALB, API Gateway, Lambda, CloudTrail, Route53, Kinesis), Azure (AD, VM, ACS). What you will need:
If you are not experienced in all of the above, don't worry, I would still love to speak with you
- Experience as a technical leader for a team or department
- Hands-on as a Software Engineer in an Agile Environment and developing distributable solutions.
- Mentoring experience
- An understanding pf system design, data structures, and algorithms and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
- You know what it means to ship a high-quality code
- Experience building or transforming an engineering practice in at least one previous organisation by embracing continuous integration, DevOps and similar methods of practice.
If you decide you want to proceed to a chat, then give me a shout. You can call me on either 0191 814 7453
Alternatively, send me an email to email@example.com
or drop me a LinkedIn message by searching for 'Noel Reilly'.
However, if you feel this role isn't right for you then I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your job search!Anything discussed in relation to this advert will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.