JAVA DEVELOPER - LONDON - £60,000-£90,000 - COMPREHENSIVE FLEXIBLE BENEFIT PACKAGE
Our client is looking for developers that are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck-in.
Are you struggling to balance your individual, family and work life?
Are you looking to advance your technology skills?
Do you love a challenge?
If you have answered YES
to the above then this is the career move you are looking for.
We are looking for passionate and energetic Software Engineers who have a broad range of experience in modern open source stacks and a strong software engineering background in Java.
The right candidate will work as part of an agile team to help clients build and continuously improve digital services using the best of open source software in and around London, Oxford and Brighton areas.
You will get to work with a set of technologies and ways of working that are starting to define the industry as well as work with other top engineers, who are at the forefront of technology.
- A strong software engineering background in Java.
- Working in client facing roles in an agile environment.
- Delivering web-based digital services, REST APIs and/or complex
- Hands-on experience of modern software architectures such as
- Development frameworks such as Spring, Play!, Dropwizard, Camel,
AngularJS and React.
- Working with modern test tools and frameworks such as REST Assured,
Cucumber, Mockito, WireMock and SonarQube.
- Relational and/or NoSQL databases.
- Core XP practices such as TDD, CI/CD and pair programming.
- Continuous delivery in a cloud-based environment.
- Working in a DevOps environment using tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Docker,
Kubernetes etc. If you are not experienced in all of the above, don't worry, I would still love to speak with you
If you decide you want to proceed to a chat, then give me a shout. You can call me on either 0191 814 7453
Alternatively, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or drop me a LinkedIn message by searching for 'Noel Reilly'.
However, if you feel this role isn't right for you then I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your job search!Anything discussed in relation to this advert will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.
All potential candidates must be eligible for security clearance
(i.e. they can't have been based outside of the UK for longer than 28 days (at one time) during the last 5 years).