Sr. Salesforce Manager - $110k-$120kHouston, TX. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and execute strategies to drive user engagement with the Salesforce platform, leveraging past experiences, network, and education resources to understand and develop best practices.
- Work with senior sales leadership stakeholders and technology partners to define, prioritize, and translate new features and functionality to the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Collaborate with technology partners to design changes that enhance sales user experience and plan development and release cycles.
- Create strategy for how we operationalize changes to the Salesforce ecosystem, including testing, training, deployment, and support. REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7 years of Salesforce experience or 3+ years working in a professional services organization, with demonstrated work experience implementing CRM systems.
- 3+ years experience working on complex projects with a focus on end to end implementation and management of Salesforce solutions.
- 3+ years professional experience in a sales business, operations, or technology role.
- 1-2 years experience leading a team to implement technology solutions.
- Proven track record in developing high quality user experience and implementing technology platforms.
- Deep understanding of sales processes, software development processes, including agile methodologies, and data management strategy and tools.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce architecture and administrative processes.
This great oppurtunity will not be around for long, if interested contact Evan Weiss at (267) 297-1316
Qualified resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is one of the nine brands under the Frank Recruitment Group umbrella, and focuses exclusively on Salesforce recruitment. Since 2010, we've worked with over 6,000 organizations in 87 countries to deliver the very best talent in the Salesforce ecosystem. We find great people great jobs.