A Fortune 500 and Forbes Global 2000 company in Woburn, Massachusetts is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to add on to their growing team! This SFDC Admin will be taking lead on major projects underway including Communities, Portals, and their own individual projects. We have a set team of 3 Senior Administrators and 5 Junior Administrators so you will have the opportunity to learn and collaborative with others but also share new ideas and approaches to the projects! There's a big initiative now as they're growing from 700 to 1200 licenses and they are migrating from Classic to Lightning, this is stellar experience to get your hands on!
The client is offering candidates up to $80-$85K on the base plus a 10% personal bonus and equity/ stock options on top! They are also offering the chance to work with their internal developers if you wanted to explore development/ hands-on training. This is a successful established company and there's a huge opportunity to grow from this position so check out the requirements below and apply if you fit what they're looking for!
- 3+ years' Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce certifications are nice to have (Adm201)
- Bachelor's degree required, plus if it's in Computer Science
- Experience creating custom objects, workflows, dashboards, building fields, portals, etc.
- Lightning experience would be a huge plus
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Individual and team-oriented player
- US Citizen/ the client cannot sponsor visas
- Local to Woburn area, role is onsite full-time
If you're interested in gaining more experience and moving your career forward than this is the right opportunity for you! Please submit your CV to Erica at email@example.com
or call Erica at 212-594-1495 to schedule an appointment.