Salesforce.com Large End-User seeking an experienced SFMC Developer who is comfortable in fast paced environments and flourishes in coding apex and visualforce from scratch. The preferred candidate will be able to work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSQL and web services. This client wants a candidate that can work in a team environment and execute challenging tasks in a timely fashion.
This role calls for a true SFDC technical expert and an interest in improving on a daily basis. Interpersonal will be key to success in this role, in addition to providing premier custom SFDC solutions.
- Create custom Apex and Visualforce code in order to create functionality aligned with business needs.
- Marketing Cloud experience is required
- AMPScript, Journey Builder, Advertising Studio, Email Studio, etc.
- Strong understanding of development design patterns
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project
- Experience supporting Salesforce.com platforms internally for an end user or partner for at least 300 users
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Ability to work with SFDC programming and declarative experts - providing insight and solutions to each
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
- Participate in requirements and solution design workshops with IT and business stakeholders
- Certified Platform Developer I or relevant experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certified huge plus
- Lightning experience
Samantha at 267-233-6490 or Email: email@example.com