Pre-Sales Consultant (Salesforce)- London- £75,000
This international organisation have an application built on Salesforce that is increasingly being implemented across major Tier 1 and Tier 2 banks. The organisation are consistently awarded as top place to work and have an extremely high retention rate demonstrating how well they value their employees. They are seeking an experience Pre-Sales Consultant to join on their ever-growing successful journey and providing expert solutions tailored to their organisation. In return, you will learn about the product and liaise with key stakeholders of prestigious organisations within the financial sector.
- Proven experience with Pre-Sales of CRM systems (ideally Salesforce)
- Experience/knowledge of financial services sector and industry knowledge
- Sound technical understanding of CRM functions
- Confident managing senior stakeholders
- Personable attitude (this company organisation value their friendly culture which is demonstrated in their reputable service)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to travel to Europe few times per month
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK AND €OPE WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Selina Jessey at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 861 5346.
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities across all sectors, including Top Tier Management consultancies and Global End users.