Salesforce Architect ($140k)Salesforce Architect- Philadelphia, PALocation:
Your role will be located in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaSalary:
You should expect $140,000 per year, not including a comprehensive benefits packageJob Description:
Your role within this organization will be one of great importance within a private mortgage firm. Many opportunities come upon accepting this position, such as being part of a devoted and skilled team, joining a progressive and ever-changing company, and consolidating current skills to allow new ones to naturally develop. You should have experience with Salesforce architectural development, ability to be proactive and provide leadership, knowledgeable with Salesforce ecosystem changes and developments. You will be expect to possess a hands-on approach to dealing with enterprise needs.Requirements:
- Salesforce architect certification not required, but preferred (developer certification is expected)
- You must have certified knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud implementations
- You should be proficient with Apex (Triggers & Controllers), Visual Force, and web-service APIs
- You will implement updates to custom fields, workflows, process-builder flows, custom settings
- You must have SOAP, REST experience
- You must have SOQL experience
- Salesforce communities, chatter, and AppExchange knowledge
- Agile development methodology
This position won't be around for long. Please call Josue
at (215) 989-4177 to speak confidentially about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Josue at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org