The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Design and develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform in order to support important business functions to meet project objectives, company goals and requirements from clientele.
- Test, document and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry practices as well as business needs.
- Actively participate in the evolution of Salesforce by identifying key tool improvements, documenting processes, testing of projects as well as building reports and dashboards.
- 7-10 years software development experience including 3-5 years of Salesforce development experience.
- Salesforce 401 Developer certification is highly preferred-any other Salesforce certifications are a plus.
- Must have historical and proven knowledge of application of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs and Web Services.
- Proficient in Lighting, Apex coding, Visual force pages, HTML, SOOQL, SFDC, GIT control systems and triggers
- Expertise integrating Salesforce ecosystem APIs
$111,000-141,000, bonus structure, benefits included.
This position won't be around for long. Please call Evan at 215-971-1528 to speak confidently about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Evan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com