Sales Ops Analyst (SFDC Admin) - Acton, Milton, Oakville (Ontario Partially Remote) - CA$50000 - CA$70000
Salary: CA$50,000 - CA$70,000
Location: Acton, Milton, Oakville (Ontario Partially Remote)
Job Type: Permanent Sales Ops Analyst (SFDC Admin) - Acton, Milton, Oakville (Ontario Partially Remote) - CA$50000 - CA$70000
We are sourcing for a Sales Ops analyst that will be in charge of the day to Salesforce support and overall improvement of the Sales Operations department for our client. This role will be charged with managing processes like data analysis, lead management, training, process optimization, communication and reporting. The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for the functional technical sales support tools, i.e. Salesforce, to create the highest level of efficiency possible within an organization to maximize the sales profits of our client. This company works across 5 different countries. They offer a great laid back work environment- dress attire is casual- with flexibility to work mostly from home. They have a family oriented company culture and have several events (community service events, social events, athletic events, etc) for their employees to all get involved. What you'll be doing:
- Maintain platforms and systems: Salesforce and other platforms or applications must be integrated, robust, and cost effective. This role will act as primary liaison on sales tools projects, administration and new trends.
- Reporting and administration: You are responsible for efficient processes, accurate reports and documentation to enable sales team to respond to market challenges and drive revenue growth. Maintaining existing sales reports and designs new reports as needed.
- Analytics and business insight: Provide intelligent analysis of information to provide answers and help base decisions on facts, not intuition. Data analysis, initiates investigation and communicate a resolution.
- Defining sales process steps to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles, and maximize wins.
- Manages incentive compensation plan.
- Ensures timely exchange of monthly data among business partners, reviews and distributes reports.
- Training on technical sales tools and documenting processes.
- Reporting sales and campaign results as well as creating standardized and customized reports that analyze everything from quantitative data to sales funnel flows to future needs forecasts.
- Evaluates third-party solutions for appropriate sales operations functions as needed.
- Strong understanding of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce
- Background in Sales Operations environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience managing over 100 users
- Experience using 3rd party tools
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (preferred)
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and evaluate several alternative solutions to meet the business needs.
- Flexible work schedule
- Catering once a week and snacks all the time
- Paid vacation
- Health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs
Candidates are encouraged to submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 212-594-1495 for details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International SFDC / Salesforce Administrator / Administrator / Sales Operations / Marketing / Admin / ON / GTA / Ontario / Milton / Acton / Kitchener / Waterloo / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT / Full time / Canada / Service Cloud / Visualforce / Apex / Sales Ops / Sales cloud